2008. október 8., szerda

Thanks by R.E.M.

Hi guys, that's me Michael Stipe from the world's most adored band R.E.M.
I just wanted to say hallo to my friend Panki - maybe the best interviewer I ever met!
Sorry for the late check in but you know the tour the new album...But still I could not stand to thank a million times again for the pleasure being present at the world's most supreme festival! Big thanks to the nicest host Zümi (or how we call him at home Bzzzz).

What a great company we had there, especially by the late night show I was totally amazed! Now I'm in intense negotiations with our management to invite to our newest tour those well experienced musicians who appeared on the show in Felpéc. By the way Felpéc. Well, never ever in my life have I seen such a lovely and inspiring surrounding as this beautiful scenery in the heart of grape vines. Thanks God for the experience!

Now guys I really have to go! Hope hearing from you rather soon and catch you next year! I swear I'll be there folks!

Take good care!

Mike

Nincsenek megjegyzések: